Terms and conditions of use
The use of the Site requires an access to Internet and the acceptance of the present General Conditions of Use as well as of the Charter relating to the treatment of the data...
The Visitor certifies that he has verified that the computer configuration he is using does not contain any virus and that it will not harm the Site.
Intellectual property rights
In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, the elements of the site, such as databases, trademarks and copyrights, including the underlying technology, are legally protected and are the exclusive property of the company Bouchara Avocats...
The reproduction, extraction, reuse, storage and representation of the contents of the databases appearing on the Site and of any documents published on the Site is only authorized for the exclusive purpose of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes or being qualitatively or quantitatively substantial or manifestly exceeding the conditions of normal use being expressly prohibited.
It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software and in particular (without this enumeration being restrictive) with a view to obtaining unauthorized access to the service and to access the site by a means other than through the interface provided for this purpose.
Access to the website services is limited to manual use, any use of a robot is prohibited, with the exception of search engines whose purpose is to reference the various services offered on these sites.
Any Visitor who has a personal Internet site and who wishes to place, for personal use, on his site a simple link referring directly to the Site, must request prior written authorization from the Site’s publication director.
In any case, any unauthorized link must be removed upon request from Bouchara Avocats.
Bouchara Avocats reserves the right to make the Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance or updating procedures...
Bouchara Avocats shall not be held responsible for any errors, inaccuracies, lack of availability or updates of the information contained in this directory, except in the case of gross negligence on its part. Bouchara Avocats cannot be held responsible for the presence of a virus on its Internet portal or for any direct or indirect, material or immaterial damage resulting from the consultation and/or use of this website (or other sites linked to it) and any downloadable applications. Visitors to the site may inform the webmaster of any omissions or errors.
Cookies do not allow the identification of the Visitor. These are text files placed on your computer that allow us to trace the path of a Visitor on the website (notably thanks to IP addresses) to help the website analyze the use of the site by its users. In general, they record information relating to the navigation of computers on the site (the pages consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc.) information that can be read during subsequent visits (system of recognition of the Visitor on the Site). This information is kept in the Visitor’s computer for a period of 6 months.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, the Visitor expressly consents to the processing of his personal data by Google under the conditions and for the purposes described above, it being understood that the retention of data related to navigation is limited to what is required for the security of the site and the measurement of its attendance.
It is reminded that the Visitor can oppose the recording of “cookies” by configuring his browser in the following way, it being understood that such a deactivation could prevent the use of certain features of this site:
For Mozilla firefox :
1. Choose the “Tools” menu and then “Options”.
2. Click on the “privacy” icon
3. Locate the “cookie” menu and select the options that suit you
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 :
1. Click on the “Start” button, then “Control Panel”, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the “General” tab, then under “Browsing History”, click on “Delete”.
3. Under “Cookies”, click on “Delete Cookies” and then “Yes” to confirm deletion.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 :
1. Click on the “Start” button, then on “Internet Explorer.”
2. Click on the “Security” button, then on “Delete browsing history”.
3. Activate the checkbox next to “Cookies”.
4. Check the “Keep data from favorite websites” box if you do not want to delete cookies and files associated with websites in the Favorites list.
5. Click on Delete.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 :
1. Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
2. Click on the “Confidentiality” tab
3. Select the desired level with the cursor.
For Google Chrome:
1. Click the Google Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools.
3. Select the Clear Navigation Data option.
4. In the dialog box that appears, check the information you want to delete.
5. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the dialog box to select the amount of data to be deleted.
6. Select from any time to delete everything.
7. Click Clear Browsing Data;
For Opera 6.0 and above:
1. Choose the “File” menu> “Preferences
Modification; The present General Conditions of Use may be modified by Bouchara Avocats at any time, in particular in the event of technical, legal or jurisprudential developments or when new services are introduced...